Tactical Advantage is a logistics and freight-forwarding firm based in the Czech Republic. Our area of expertise is specialized in sea and air freight logistics. We’re proud to offer specialty services such as consultation on special consignments, trade analysis, and departmental training and seminars.
Importing or exporting? Contact us for a non-binding service quote.
We take pride in:
Personal Service Approach
We take a personal approach to servicing our customers. We communicate proactively and clearly, and you can reach us 24/7.
Independently owned and operated
We don’t have corporate quotas driving our approach. As a privately held, family-run business, we are able to provide you with solutions for your business needs. Our customers are always our priority.
With our 20+ years in the industry, we have the vision to see solutions and the ability to execute decisions swiftly.
We are committed to customer satisfaction and making sure your requirements are met.
We offer direct freight forwarding services for both sea and air freight.
FCL - Full Container Load
- Export and import of full container cargo, including short sea
- Temperature controlled transport (frozen, chilled, temperature-sensitive)
- Oversize and overweight shipments (OPEN TOP, FLAT RACK containers) and break bulk cargo
- Special shipments and dangerous cargo
LCL – Less (than) Container Load
- Export and Import of LCL shipments
Loading and Unloading Supervision
- We manage loading and unloading to ensure that your goods are handled safely and correctly
- Export and import services including cargo distribution from airport (to door) and vv
- Import/export customs clearance services with AEO certified agency
Cargo Insurance Services
- Insurance protects your cargo. We can help get the right coverage
- At every stage of the transport, we keep you informed and provide support to solve any issues which arise
Client Consultation, Trade Analysis, and Seminars
Client consultation support for analysis of the most fitting logistics potential on the market. These services are especially in demand for manufacturers and trade companies.
Our services include:
- On-demand market research and availability of services
- Evaluation of rates and client-specific priorities
- RFQ & tender management
- Consultation services for all shipment types: conventional, oversize, overweight, and break bulk
- 3PL or 4PL services
- Certificate and license (ministries, Chamber of Commerce) obtainment
- Training sessions and seminars for employees working in logistics, such as delivery terms (Incoterms), claim handling processes, documentation
- Incident management per contract agreements. Seasonal peaks, special projects, and other situations that require quick logistics operations assistance